Thanks for stopping by.
As part of our work as Mentors at TiE and Hilda.io, we share some business ideas here. We have previous work experience commercialising technology at IIT Bombay. Now, pro-bono as a hobby in our spare time we meet 2 entrepreneurs a month and help improve entrepreneur pitches and connect good teams with VCs in Mumbai. Our day jobs are as a programmer at IIT Bombay and Product Manager at Reliance Jio. This site is not affliated to either of them. Since 2013 we assist 25 entrepreneurs a year, crossing the 125 mark in 2017.
We are also involved in some non Commercial Initiatives (2002-till date):
1. 2002: 6 months in a tiny Marathi village teaching 3D-Printing, and Football to school drop-outs at Pabal village.
2. 2005: 6 months in small town Nashik to help KK Wagh Engg College summarized here
3. 2006: Led Farmer Community-building across 500 Districts for 10 years (above URL)
4. 2008-09: Trained Farmer Associations in Weather Stations for Insurance from Hail & Unseasonal Rain
5. 2010-11: Trained Uttarkhand and Karnataka outreach scientists and Producer Organizations.
6. 2012-13: Trained TCS mKrishi team in Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu to take over above activities.
7. 2015-16: Developed features to aid Coordination of Friends & Family during 911-type emergencies.
8. 2017: Developed replicable setup of Trainers & Computer Labs in Maharashtra Schools for IIT Bombay based on this concept note.
Objectives 3-7 were met keeping a hawkish eye on Managing Costs.
Interests include: Helping entrepreneurs improve their pitches and introduce them to investors.
We love attending events summarized here.